RE: Header blocks in wrpc:signature

I understand there is no time, however I disagree with the Working Group
for the following reasons:

1. The purpose of rpc:signature is to provide programming language
implementation details.  Thus, it can't really be called an abstract
definition.

2. Formalized Out-of-band data is a common concept in many protocols and
is not necessarily concrete. In other words, this is not specific to
soap headers; it can be mapped to many different protocol elements. I
just used headers as a common example.

3. This is a loss of functionality from WSDL 1.1, which will most likely
force proprietary extensions to WSDL 2.0.

-Jason

The