RE: WSDL 2.0 primer CR comments

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
issue as a CR065 [1].

Changes as detailed below are reflected in the latest draft [2].

Unless you let us know otherwise by the end of October, we will assume you
agree with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR065
[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-primer.html

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com