RE: A minor question

From: Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 15:07:03 -0800
To: "Mark Baker" <distobj@acm.org>
Cc: "David Hull" <dmh@tibco.com>, <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>

A fault is any message for which the following XPath expression
evaluates to true;

/soap:Envelope/soap:Body/soap:Fault

See[1], specifically;

"To be recognized as carrying SOAP error information, a SOAP message
MUST contain a single SOAP Fault element information item as the only
child element information item of the SOAP Body"

Gudge

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/soap12-part1/#soapfault