A minor question

From: David Hull <dmh@tibco.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 13:56:26 -0500
To: "public-ws-addressing@w3.org" <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>

Why do we predefine a "reply" relationship but not a "fault"
relationship?  The idea would be that a fault would be tagged with
(fault, requestMID) as opposed to (reply, requestMID).

I had expected to see this as a resolved issue in the issues list, but
apparently not.  I haven't trawled through the mailing list archives, so
apologies if it's already been done to death.