Re: Reference Parameters resolution

The reference parameters are kind of associated with the
[destination] since they both result from use of the same EPR but
you'll note that there's an abstract message addressing property
called [reference parameters] that represents them separately.

Also note that the syntax for marking reference parameters changed,
we now use a boolean attribute wsa:IsReferenceParameter instead of
the wsa:Type attribute.

Marc.

On Jun 17, 2005, at 1:49 AM, Eran Chinthaka wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I’m implementing WS-Addressing 1.0 for Apache Axis2. I got this
> question when I’m implementing that. I greatly appreciate if some
> one can help me with the following question.
>

> <S:Envelope xmlns:S="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"
>
> xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/02/addressing"
>
> xmlns:fabrikam="http://example.com/fabrikam">
>
> <S:Header>

> <wsa:To>http://example.com/fabrikam/acct</wsa:To>
>
> <fabrikam:CustomerKey wsa:Type=’parameter’>123456789</
> fabrikam:CustomerKey>
>
> <fabrikam:ShoppingCart wsa:Type=’parameter’>ABCDEFG</
> fabrikam:ShoppingCart>

> </S:Header>
>
> <S:Body>

> </S:Body>
>
> </S:Envelope>
>

> In short how do I know which reference parameter relates to which
> addressing property ?
>

> I know that reference parameters are meant to be parameters for the
> web services engine. But when I’m receiving a SOAP message I have
> to assign the received parameters to one of the addressing headers.
> Is there a method proposed in WS-Addressing specification ?
>

> Thanks and Regards,
>
> Eran Chinthaka

---
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley at sun.com>
Business Alliances, CTO Office, Sun Microsystems.