RE: Self-describing Messages wrt MEPs

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 14:08:34 -0700
To: "Rogers, Tony" <Tony.Rogers@ca.com>, <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
Almost like wsa:nil?

Dave

  _____

From: Rogers, Tony [mailto:Tony.Rogers@ca.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 5:49 PM
To: David Orchard; public-ws-addressing@w3.org
Subject: RE: Self-describing Messages wrt MEPs

Even so, I do like this - explicitly calling out that no reply is
expected is a good thing.

It does amuse me, though, to have a ReplyTo on a message that isn't
expecting a reply. Maybe that's just my warped sense of humour :-)

Tony Rogers

tony.rogers@ca.com <blocked::mailto:tony.rogers@ca.com>

  _____