Action Item

From: Yalcinalp, Umit <umit.yalcinalp@sap.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 14:42:55 -0800
To: <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
This completes my action item from last week [1].

Please find the updated writeup for the  option1 [2] named ProposalLast.
Purple is the changed/new text in comparison to the editor's draft [3].

Let me remind everyone that this writeup reflects the consensus point of
the f2f and past 2 weeks discussion in the tc to rewrite the agreed
semantics up to this point.

- We have two elements, UsingAddressing and Anonymous (changed from
AnonymousUse as suggested last week)
- UsingAddressing may appear in binding/endpoint. (as it is)
- I removed the default attribute, however UsingAddressing indicates
support for both anon and non-anon URIs as addresses as it was in the
previous writeup [2].
- Anonymous element uses required/prohibited/allowed as values. It can
only appear within a binding operation. The values are changed per the
decision last week [1].
- SOAP1.1/HTTP binding is described. I cleaned it up from the last
writeup [2].
- I deleted one of the examples.

David Hull, I did NOT include your suggestions to this as I have made
some changes to the current SOAP1.1/HTTP section (some
restructuring/simplification). Since you felt that your changes were
additive, my suggestion for you is to take the text and illustrate the
changes with this latest writeup.  I really do not have the cycles to
include your text and find the conflicts/synergy, at least not this
week, or whatever is left of it :-(

Marc, editorial comments are appreciated esp. with the last paragraph of
3.1 prior to 3.1.1 if we decide to use this writeup in the spec.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/5/11/28-ws-addr-minutes.html

Ps. It feels like Jonathan is trying to take the wind from my sails with
the policy assertion debate :-D.

Dr. Umit Yalcinalp
Standards Architect
NetWeaver Industry Standards