Re: Action Item

Yalcinalp, Umit wrote:

> <snip>

> David Hull, I did NOT include your suggestions to this as I have made
> some changes to the current SOAP1.1/HTTP section (some
> restructuring/simplification). Since you felt that your changes were
> additive, my suggestion for you is to take the text and illustrate the
> changes with this latest writeup.  I really do not have the cycles to
> include your text and find the conflicts/synergy, at least not this
> week, or whatever is left of it :-(

As far as I can tell, what I proposed is additive and complements what's
there already.  The current proposal talks about how to advertise
support for WSA and what this means in the context of SOAP1.1/HTTP.  My
text talks about what supporting WSA means in the context of SOAP 1.2 MEPs.

I really don't think much, if anything, needs to be done about my
proposal right now, other than ensure that it gets taken up when we get
through the first two items (advertising and SOAP1.1/HTTP).  I'm a bit
puzzled by the notion that it needs to be integrated, or made more
concrete, or presented as a set of deltas.  It's just three short rules
explaining how to tie WSDL MEPs to SOAP 1.2.

As far as I'm concerned, you're doing a fine job as it is.