Re: WS-Addr issues

On Nov 3, 2004, at 5:10 PM, David Orchard wrote:

> I think I'm +1.  The only niggling bit is on the "can be", that can
> mean
> a couple different things:
>
> A service provide that doesn't put the WSDL contract information in an
> EPR:
> 1) MUST provide support for something like WS-MEX
> 2) MAY provide support for something like WS-MEX.

What's the status of WS-MEX ? Is it the subject of a standardization
effort in a recognized standards body ? If not, then I'd be against
adding any normative reference to it at this point - we agreed to
remove the reference to WS-Policy for this reason already.

Marc.

> I'm +1 on the 2nd option and a big -1 on the first.  We don't require
> HEAD on http: URIs.
>
> Dave

---
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley at sun.com>