RE: WS-Addr issues

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 14:10:18 -0800
To: "Jim Webber" <Jim.Webber@newcastle.ac.uk>, "Vinoski, Stephen" <Steve.Vinoski@iona.com>, "Doug Davis" <dug@us.ibm.com>
Cc: <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>

I think I'm +1.  The only niggling bit is on the "can be", that can mean
a couple different things:

A service provide that doesn't put the WSDL contract information in an
EPR:
1) MUST provide support for something like WS-MEX
2) MAY provide support for something like WS-MEX.

I'm +1 on the 2nd option and a big -1 on the first.  We don't require
HEAD on http: URIs.

Dave