RE: WS-Addr issues

Sounds sensible, Dave.

--steve

-----Original Message-----
From: David Orchard [mailto:dorchard@bea.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 5:10 PM
To: Jim Webber; Vinoski, Stephen; Doug Davis
Cc: public-ws-addressing@w3.org
Subject: RE: WS-Addr issues

I think I'm +1.  The only niggling bit is on the "can be", that can mean
a couple different things:

A service provide that doesn't put the WSDL contract information in an
EPR:
1) MUST provide support for something like WS-MEX
2) MAY provide support for something like WS-MEX.

I'm +1 on the 2nd option and a big -1 on the first.  We don't require
HEAD on http: URIs.

Dave