Re: Issue 497: RID as read-only in setParameters()?

I think we decided that you can't change the RIDs.  I don't really see any
value in calling addTrack + setParameters to set the RIDs.  I think it
would be more simple to only allow adding or modifying of RIDs in
addTransceiver or addTrack.  Allowing the addition via setParameters means
we have to define when that's OK and when that's not OK, and it can get
complicated.

For example, isn't it possible for addTrack to reuse an existing
RtpSender?  What if that RtpSender is already tied to a remote description,
which means that it's already tied to what RIDs are allowable or not?  In
that case, setParameters could explode here, depending on the
matching/resuing rules for RtpSenders.  That makes setParameters with new
RIDs can of dangerous to use, since sometimes it may work and sometimes it
may not.

I think it would be more simple to just say "they must be passed into
addTransceiver and may not be added or modified anywhere else".

Or.... we could simply allow modification by the JS at any point, but that
would allow sending RIDs that aren't in the remote SDP, which I'm guessing
many people would be unhappy with.