Re: 10 June Meeting agenda

Regrets

I'm currently focusing on SSO project and I will stay focused on the feature I am working on for all the week.

I will be available on IRC, ping me if you have questions, or server issues.

--
Renoir Boulanger | Developer operations engineer
W3C | webplatform.org

http://w3.org/people/#renoirbhttps://renoirboulanger.com  ✪  @renoirb
~