Re: Attribution to MSDN on JavaScript pages

Eliot wrote:
> Unfortunately, I do not know if the URL for each data has been
> preserved and can readily be imported (I don’t think they were; that
> was the reason that the HTML, CSS, and other pages Microsoft donated
> point to the Internet Explorer API Reference page).Hi Phistuck.

I discovered a scheme to obtain all the original urls for the JavaScript
reference pages, but it will take a bit of time to get it to work just
right.  Basically you have to do what the browser is doing when you
click to expand the sections, except you do it from a script that
pretends to expand each section one at a time, iterating and recursing
over all the sections until there are no more children.  Then you map
the titles and urls back to the page names we are using and correct the
attribution section.  A somewhat larger effort but if it's good
information maybe it's worth it.