Re: Doc Sprint Belgium postponed - not enough experts

It looks like I'll be in Brighton, England April 4-13 or so. I could pop
over to Belgium then, or extend my trip a bit. I haven't bought my airplane
tickets yet, but will very soon. Let me know if there's a possibility here.

Jen

Jen Simmons
designer, consultant and speaker
host of The Web Ahead