Re: Attribution to MSDN on JavaScript pages

From: Max Polk <maxpolk@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 02:17:17 -0500
To: Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>, PhistucK <phistuck@gmail.com>
CC: Eliezer Bernart <eliezer.bernart@gmail.com>, Julee Burdekin <jburdeki@adobe.com>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>, WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org>
On 1/25/2014 5:21 PM, Max Polk wrote:
> I discovered a scheme to obtain all the original urls for the
> JavaScript reference pages

Done.   A new round of imports has completed.  The pages should all have
links back to the correct article now.  Also, now using JS_Syntax_Format
template instead of Js_Object_Format, per direction from Eliezer.

At this point I have no outstanding issues.

I noticed a small glitch, there are a few tables that seem to have
gotten munged such as the Number page's "Properties" and "Methods" tables:

     http://docs.webplatform.org/test/javascript/Number

Half of the links to subpages point to the Object subpage instead of the
Number subpage (like Object/constructor instead of Number/constructor)
and would need manual updates after the import. I'm thinking this was an
artifact created during the mass page renaming that went through several
rounds.  All the right pages are there, just these two tables seem off
in this one page.  Maybe we need to spot check other tables to make sure
it's localized and not widespread.  I apologize, we had lots of regex
replacements going on and it must have slipped through my fingers.