Re: Welcome to the Web Platform Project!

From: Peter Lubbers <peterlubbers@google.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 19:45:55 -0700
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
Hi all,
I'm Peter Lubbers and I am a Program Manager in the Chrome Developer
Relations team at Google. I am really excited about this project and have
been helping out a little bit behind the scenes for a few months.

In my spare time I run the San Francisco HTML5 User Group
largest HTML5 User Group in the world with over 5,500 members (*shameless
plug*: we live-stream and record all our events, so if you're not a member
yet, make sure you sign up!). SFHTML5 plans to host an all-day Doc Sprint
in San Francisco soon and I hope to see some of you there (I will send the
details soon).

You can find me on Twitter, IRC, and most other places as—wait for
Peter Lubbers
Author, *Pro HTML5 Programming*, 2nd Edition (Apress, 2011)
Twitter <http://twitter.com/#%21/peterlubbers> |
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/peterlubbers> |