Re: Welcome to the Web Platform Project!

Hi all,
I'm Peter Lubbers and I am a Program Manager in the Chrome Developer
Relations team at Google. I am really excited about this project and have
been helping out a little bit behind the scenes for a few months.

In my spare time I run the San Francisco HTML5 User Group
(SFHTML5<http://www.sfhtml5.org/>)—the
largest HTML5 User Group in the world with over 5,500 members (*shameless
plug*: we live-stream and record all our events, so if you're not a member
yet, make sure you sign up!). SFHTML5 plans to host an all-day Doc Sprint
in San Francisco soon and I hope to see some of you there (I will send the
details soon).

You can find me on Twitter, IRC, and most other places as—wait for
it—peterlubbers.
Regards,
Peter Lubbers
Author, *Pro HTML5 Programming*, 2nd Edition (Apress, 2011)
Twitter <http://twitter.com/#%21/peterlubbers> |
G+<https://plus.google.com/u/0/112811650518962267774/posts>|
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/peterlubbers> |