Re: Welcome to the Web Platform Project!

From: Taylor Costello <nottaylorcostello@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 12:23:30 -0600
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hey friends!

My name is Taylor Agnew, but you can find me on the wiki, forums and IRC as
"Tomato" or "NotTomato". I am currently a volunteer administrator for the
wiki and forum at WebPlatform and have been working with MediaWiki for
about six years. I love working with HTML, CSS, Wiki Markup, php, python or
anything else related to MediaWiki. I'm very excited to work with all of
you on this project and I can't wait to see what our awesome community
makes of it.

As for wiki background, I once worked for Curse, Inc. as their Wiki Team
Lead and Wiki Manager for two years under the alias
and helped create over 60 wikis, but quit very recently to go college.
Today, I continue to do some volunteer work on independent gaming wikis
such as StrategyWiki.