Re: Welcome to the Web Platform Project!

From: Janet Swisher <jswisher@mozilla.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 11:24:47 -0500
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
Hi all,

I'm Janet Swisher, and I'm a technical writer and community organizer
for Mozilla, focusing on developer documentation. I'm one of those who
has worked behind the scenes to help get WebPlatform.org started. I'm
thrilled that it's open to a broader audience, and I hope to help foster
a new community around it.

I'm 'jswisher' on webplatform.org and on irc.freenode.org and
irc.w3.org. (You might see me as 'jmswisher' or 'jms' elsewhere.)

Cheers,
Janet