Re: #webplatform IRC policy

From: Tony Crockford <tonyc@boldfish.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 21:20:27 +0100
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
On 11 Oct 2012, at 13:47, jonathan@garbee.me wrote:
> I think we should also add a small snippet explaining we aren't for general support on the chat page.  I created an example page at http://test.jonathangarbee.com/  to be looked over.  This way people know upfront where they can go for support and will hopefully not need to be said as much in the room.

I can see that this makes sense *now* when there's so much activity *building* webplatform.org but what about when it's mostly done and there needs to be somewhere for immediate discussion about the veracity of a statement in the docs for example?

Would you propose to open the IRC to wider discussion then?