Re: Search-optimising "wpd"

From: Sébastien Desbenoit <seb@desbenoit.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 09:53:51 +0200
Cc: public-webplatform@w3.org
To: Jake Archibald <jaffathecake@gmail.com>
To second Jake's proposal,

I searched for the "wiki" string in a wikipedia content page : I found three items. Two linked to "media wiki" and one linked to "recent changes".  For MDN, they are 23 items. WPD : 0 (variable name excluded). Indeed, the "WPD" string should be used more. Perhaps in the breadcrumb with a "WPD:Home" instead of "Home" and in the title attribute of the logo.

Cheers,

Sebastien.