Search-optimising "wpd"

From: Jake Archibald <jaffathecake@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 08:27:45 +0100
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
(Yep, I'm starting a thread about SEO, I've just been sick in my mouth)

MDN is such a great resource that I've found myself searching "mdn <a
topic>" in Google as a first port of call, or to quickly reach an MDN
page I'm already familiar with. Wikipedia gets similar treatment with
"wiki <whatever>".

Web Platform Docs needs something like that, WPD is already used in
pages, but not enough (as far as I can tell) to make it work in
searches.

Basically, I want "wpd gradents" to return me the Web Platform Docs
about CSS & SVG gradients.

Cheers,
Jake.