Re: Best time for a content architecture meeting?

From: Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 10:21:18 -0800
To: Julee Burdekin <julee@adobe.com>
Cc: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi Julee!

Thanks for doing this. Yes, I should have something out by the end of this
week - that's my goal. Bear in mind that the scope of my efforts is the
apis namespace only at this point. I'm describing a methodology for
organizing the apis section and for creating new pages within it. The
proposal will describe the problem with the current architecture for apis,
the history behind our decision-making with respect to the architecture
generally, and how this guides the proposal I'm making for the apis
architecture going forward.

+Scott