Re: Best time for a content architecture meeting?

From: Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 11:22:28 -0500
Cc: Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com>, <public-webplatform@w3.org>
To: Julee Burdekin <julee@adobe.com>
In general, that time is good for me.

Chris Mills
Open standards evangelist and dev.opera.com editor, Opera Software
Co-chair, web education community group, W3C
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://my.opera.com/chrismills/blog/2012/07/12/practical-css3-my-book-is-finally-published)

* Try Opera: http://www.opera.com
* Learn about the latest open standards technologies and techniques: http://dev.opera.com
* Contribute to web education: http://www.w3.org/community/webed/