Best time for a content architecture meeting?

From: Julee Burdekin <julee@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 10:04:22 -0800
To: Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com>
CC: <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi, Scott:

We discussed the need for a content architecture meeting at the WPD telconf
today. I have the action item to set up a content architecture meeting.
(This meeting would only recur as needed.)  You mentioned you were going to
write up a proposal of the flow-chart/organization of architecture, so I was
thinking we'd want to have a meeting after you published that.

Is next Wednesday 17:00 UTC / 12:00 EST / 9:00 PST far enough in the future,
or do you have other suggestions?

Thanks!

Julee
julee@adobe.com