Re: Moving forward with web education work

Cheers, Mr Roselli!

Can you have a think about what kind of work you'd like to do for us, eg writing, bit of proofing, editing/updating? It is a long time since you wrote stuff for that usability book, but you are regular blogger ;-)

I will follow up with you in the next day or so anyway, so no need to reply here.