RE: Moving forward with web education work

From: Adrian Roselli <Roselli@algonquinstudios.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 09:09:25 -0500
To: <public-webed@w3.org>
I just spent far too long looking for my reply to you (I had your email
in the "replied, requires follow-up" bin) and see I never sent one. My
apologies. I'm a filthy self-liar. In short, yes, please do start doling
out tasks.

Those of us with constraints will push back. Or just agree to do it and
you can harass them more.