From: public-webcgm-wg-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-webcgm-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Lofton Henderson
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 7:08 PM
To: Galt, Stuart A; Bezaire, Benoit; WebCGM WG
Subject: RE: ISSUE: WebCGMRect::union

At 01:09 PM 10/2/2008 -0700, Galt, Stuart A wrote:

	Hello,

	I think that getUnion() would be similar to our other get/set
routines.

On the other hand, the 'get' routines are simply fetching something that
has been previously 'set'.

	But do not have very strong feelings
	one way or another.

Likewise.

What is more important:  the WG should approve a tentative resolution as
soon as possible.  This is an issue that will actually block
implementors and test writers, if I understand correctly.  Would it be a
good idea to implement and write tests to the tentative resolution,
instead of the actual LC spec?

-Lofton.