RE: ISSUE: WebCGMRect::union

At 01:09 PM 10/2/2008 -0700, Galt, Stuart A wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I think that getUnion() would be similar to our other get/set routines.

On the other hand, the 'get' routines are simply fetching something that
has been previously 'set'.

>But do not have very strong feelings
>one way or another.

Likewise.

What is more important:  the WG should approve a tentative resolution as
soon as possible.  This is an issue that will actually block implementors
and test writers, if I understand correctly.  Would it be a good idea to
implement and write tests to the tentative resolution, instead of the
actual LC spec?

-Lofton.