Disposition of Last Call comments for WebCGM 2.1

From: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 14:34:20 +0200
To: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>, WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

Hello,

The WebCGM Last Call is under review until 01 November 2008.
So far we have received one comment.

I have started to collect comments in a document "Disposition of Last
Call comments for WebCGM 2.1". I will be tracking comments there as they
come in.
http://www.w3.org/2008/10/03/WebCGM21-LC-comments.html

Then the WG will resolve comments.
Then I will send WG resolution to the commenter (copying WebCGM public
mailing list) on behalf of the WebCGM WG.

We will use this document for the Transition call to CR, to show that
there are no objections.

Cheers,

Thierry.