RE: ISSUE: WebCGMRect::union

At 08:47 AM 10/3/2008 -0400, Bezaire, Benoit wrote:
>Don proposed 'unionRect()'
>I'm fine with that.
>
>Saying this issue will block implementers and test writers is a bit
>strong. It takes 5 minutes to change the implementation side and tests. My
>opinion.

I misunderstood.  I thought "it cannot be compiled" meant that implementors
must change it (and could not proceed if they didn't -- that's what I meant
by "blocked").

I guess each affected implementor could pick his own substitute name, but
it would seem better to agree now, so the test writers and implementors can
proceed on the same page.

-Lofton.