Fwd: [LC Review]

From: Benoit Bezaire <benoit@itedo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:56:04 -0400
To: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>
This is a forwarded message
From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
To: public-webcgm@w3.org
Date: Friday, July 21, 2006, 5:15:53 AM
Subject: [LC Review]

One thing that struck me was how far you have to read before you find out
what WebCGM actually is. I think that at very least the abstract should
say what it is. For the uninitiated it is not until section 1.4 that you
start getting an inkling that it is something to do with 2D graphics.

Steven Pemberton

I don't have a strong opinion about this. If Steven would have clicked
on 'second (errata) release in 2001' found in the Abstract, he would
have found the information he was looking for. On the other hand, a
few more lines in the abstract would be easy enough to add.

--
Regards,
 Benoit                            mailto:benoit@itedo.com

attached mail follows: