W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-webcgm-wg@w3.org > July 2006

WebCGM WG teleconference - 20 Jul 2006

From: Galt, Stuart A <stuart.a.galt@boeing.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:21:03 -0700
Message-ID: <C8D2620C74DE75488C5FDFBDB9475D6F03CDB440@XCH-NW-7V1.nw.nos.boeing.com>
To: <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

Hello,

The minutes of the teleconference are located:
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/Minutes/2006/07/20-webcgm-minutes.h
tm

   [1]W3C

      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                WebCGM WG teleconference - 20 Jul 2006

   [2]Agenda

      [2]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Jul/0055.html

   See also: [3]IRC log

      [3] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/20-webcgm-irc

Attendees

   Present
          Dave 
          BenoitB 
          Thierry 
          Chris 
          Don 

   Regrets
          Deiter

   Chair
          Lofton

   Scribe
          Stuart

Contents

     * [4]Topics
         1. [5]roll call 11:00am EDT, membership, agenda
         2. [6]routine WG business
         3. [7]LC comments
         4. [8]Tracker status [$1\47] ?
     * [9]Summary of Action Items
     _________________________________________________________


roll call 11:00am EDT, membership, agenda

   who is here?

routine WG business

   lofton: there is a cookbook for producing minutes

   <Chris>
   [10]http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/Group/scribing-guidelines.h
   tml

     [10]
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/Group/scribing-guidelines.html

   lofton: the hotel rates are 114 (that includes breakfast)
   ... It looks like all have registered for the meeting with the
   exception of Don.

   <Chris> the rate I got was 112.40

LC comments

   lofton: drafted a response to the i18n-core comments are there any
   objections or comments

   <Chris> (noobjections)

   We will create a single response to the three comments

   <scribe> ACTION: thierry update the status of the response document
   [recorded in
   [11]http://www.w3.org/2006/07/20-webcgm-minutes.html#action01]

     [11] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/20-webcgm-minutes.html#action01

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-2 - Update the status of the response
   document [on Thierry Michel - due 2006-07-27].

   action Thierry will send the response to i18n with a copy to the
   webcgm mailing list

   <scribe> ACTION: Thierry will send the response to i18n with a copy
   to the webcgm mailing list [recorded in
   [12]http://www.w3.org/2006/07/20-webcgm-minutes.html#action02]

     [12] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/20-webcgm-minutes.html#action02

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-3 - Will send the response to i18n with a
   copy to the webcgm mailing list [on Thierry Michel - due
   2006-07-27].

   lofton: done with the i18n-core comments now about picture behaviors

   <lofton>
   [13]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Jul/005
   0.html

     [13]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Jul/0050.html

   <Chris>
    F -+- S
       |
       +- X -+- S1
             |
             +- S2


   <Chris> BB tried allthe examples except linking toanamed object,and
   they worked as chris said

   <BB> IsoDraw has to following options for Picture behaviors, they
   are called:

   <BB> Default, IsoView, Frame, Parent Frame, Whole Page, New Window,
   Frame...

   <lofton> Request -- can Benoit or Chris send an email with the
   actual code(s) for Chris's example(s)?

   bb: The ISOview implementation matches explaination given by Chris

   <Chris> It would be useful for this WG to ask why it has gone

   <Chris> (gone from the CDF spec)

   <lofton> Ask where? CDF WG?

   <Chris> yes

   <lofton>
   [14]http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-CDR-20051219/#link-activation-child
   -documents

     [14]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-CDR-20051219/#link-activation-child-documen
ts

   <lofton> At that URL, there is extensive treatment of "picture
   behaviors" in the context of various standards (SVG, WebCGM, HTML,
   etc)

   <lofton> It is all missing from the latest editors draft...

   <lofton> [15]http://www.w3.org/2004/CDF/specs/CDR/wp-1/cdf.xhtml

     [15] http://www.w3.org/2004/CDF/specs/CDR/wp-1/cdf.xhtml

   <Chris> write to member-cdf@w3.org

   <scribe> ACTION: lofton to send a message to CDF list noting the 3
   missing sections from the lateste editor draft [recorded in
   [16]http://www.w3.org/2006/07/20-webcgm-minutes.html#action03]

     [16] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/20-webcgm-minutes.html#action03

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-4 - Send a message to CDF list noting the
   3 missing sections from the lateste editor draft [on Lofton
   Henderson - due 2006-07-27].

   chris: we should also note that webCGM found those sections valuable

Tracker status [$1\47] ?

   <Chris> trackbot, status?

   <Chris> trackbot, ACTION-1 ?

   Thierry: sent out a reminder to review for last call comments, and
   maybe should also send out a request to the chairs list

   <lofton> Thierry suggests using any extra time at F2F for: look at
   test suite; and, start CR-required implementation report.

   <lofton> Lofton and Chris agree.

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: lofton to send a message to CDF list noting the 3
   missing sections from the lateste editor draft [recorded in
   [17]http://www.w3.org/2006/07/20-webcgm-minutes.html#action03]
   [NEW] ACTION: thierry update the status of the response document
   [recorded in
   [18]http://www.w3.org/2006/07/20-webcgm-minutes.html#action01]
   [NEW] ACTION: Thierry will send the response to i18n with a copy to
   the webcgm mailing list [recorded in
   [19]http://www.w3.org/2006/07/20-webcgm-minutes.html#action02]

     [17] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/20-webcgm-minutes.html#action03
     [18] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/20-webcgm-minutes.html#action01
     [19] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/20-webcgm-minutes.html#action02

   [End of minutes]
     _________________________________________________________


    Minutes formatted by David Booth's [20]scribe.perl version 1.127
    ([21]CVS log)
    $Date: 2006/07/20 22:58:08 $
     _________________________________________________________

     [20] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
     [21] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

   [Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.127  of Date: 2005/08/16 15:12:03
Check for newer version at [22]http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002
/scribe/

     [22] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Found Scribe: SG
Inferring ScribeNick: SG
Found Scribe: Stuart
Found ScribeNick: SG
Scribes: SG, Stuart

WARNING: No "Present: ... " found!
Possibly Present: BenoitB Dave Don Lofton_Henderson P29 P46 SG Stuart T
hierry aacc bb cgi-irc chris davec dc lofton scribenick trackbot
You can indicate people for the Present list like this:
        <dbooth> Present: dbooth jonathan mary
        <dbooth> Present+ amy

Regrets: deiter

WARNING: No meeting title found!
You should specify the meeting title like this:
<dbooth> Meeting: Weekly Baking Club Meeting

Agenda: [23]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Ju
l/0055.html
Got date from IRC log name: 20 Jul 2006
Guessing minutes URL: [24]http://www.w3.org/2006/07/20-webcgm-minutes.h
tml
People with action items: lofton thierry

     [23]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Jul/0055.html
     [24] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/20-webcgm-minutes.html

WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines.
You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.

   End of [25]scribe.perl diagnostic output]

     [25] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
Received on Friday, 21 July 2006 16:21:57 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:19:09 GMT