RE: [ACTION] straw poll about 11/21 telecon

From: Bezaire, Benoit <bbezaire@ptc.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 08:25:20 -0500
To: "WebCGM WG" <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

No, I will be on vacation.

Ben.

-----Original Message-----
From: public-webcgm-wg-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-webcgm-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Lofton Henderson
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 6:47 PM
To: WebCGM WG
Subject: [ACTION] straw poll about 11/21 telecon

All --

I haven't heard a compelling reason from anyone, whether we should
proceed with 11/21 telecon (or not).  I have another demand competing
for that time slot (as I'm sure you all do, at this busy time), but if
people opt for a telecon then I'll be there.

So let's decide ...

STRAWPOLL:  Please write back (to list or to me) and tell me your
preference, YES or NO.  Majority wins (unless someone points out a
compelling reason that we should go with YES).

FWIW, as I see the PR and testimonials liaison unfolding, it would
appear that it can be handled by email.  That would include:  a status
report or update to the WG; and badgering WG members to produce their
testimonials.

-Lofton.

P.S.  The other potential topic is "what next" (for the next 5 months).
I would like to see some email discussion on possibilities [1], before
it's on a telecon agenda.

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Nov/0026.html