[ACTION] straw poll about 11/21 telecon

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 16:47:12 -0700
To: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

All --

I haven't heard a compelling reason from anyone, whether we should proceed
with 11/21 telecon (or not).  I have another demand competing for that time
slot (as I'm sure you all do, at this busy time), but if people opt for a
telecon then I'll be there.

So let's decide ...

STRAWPOLL:  Please write back (to list or to me) and tell me your
preference, YES or NO.  Majority wins (unless someone points out a
compelling reason that we should go with YES).

FWIW, as I see the PR and testimonials liaison unfolding, it would appear
that it can be handled by email.  That would include:  a status report or
update to the WG; and badgering WG members to produce their testimonials.

-Lofton.

P.S.  The other potential topic is "what next" (for the next 5 months).  I
would like to see some email discussion on possibilities [1], before it's
on a telecon agenda.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Nov/0026.html