Editor's draft created of DOM Parsing and Serialization Spec

From: Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 23:55:02 +0000
To: "public-webapps@w3c.org" <public-webapps@w3c.org>, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
CC: Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>
Folks, following up on my action item from TPAC 2011 (yeah, I know...), the DOM Parsing and Serialization Editor's Draft specification has been created!
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/innerhtml/raw-file/tip/index.html

A list of active bugs against the spec are being maintained against this component in the Bug tracking system:
https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?product=WebAppsWG&component=DOM%20Parsing%20and%20Serialization&resolution=---

I've also taken the liberty of updating the PubStatus section of the WebApps Wiki for this WG deliverable:
http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/PubStatus

Thanks!
-Travis