Re: Editor's draft created of DOM Parsing and Serialization Spec

On Thu, 30 Aug 2012 01:55:02 +0200, Travis Leithead
<travis.leithead@microsoft.com> wrote:

> Folks, following up on my action item from TPAC 2011 (yeah, I know...),
> the DOM Parsing and Serialization Editor's Draft specification has been
> created!
> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/innerhtml/raw-file/tip/index.html

Nice...

> A list of active bugs against the spec are being maintained against this
> component in the Bug tracking system:
> https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?product=WebAppsWG&component=DOM%20Parsing%20and%20Serialization&resolution=---
>
> I've also taken the liberty of updating the PubStatus section of the
> WebApps Wiki for this WG deliverable:
> http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/PubStatus

Thanks for doing this. Note that the reason it is a wiki is to encourage
people to "take these liberties" (aka to allow other people to get work
done without waiting on the chairs ;) ).

cheers

Chaals