Re: Editor's draft created of DOM Parsing and Serialization Spec

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 14:55:23 +0000 (UTC)
To: Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com>
cc: Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>, public-webapps@w3.org
On Wed, 29 Aug 2012, Travis Leithead wrote:

> Folks, following up on my action item from TPAC 2011 (yeah, I know...),
> the DOM Parsing and Serialization Editor's Draft specification has been
> created! http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/innerhtml/raw-file/tip/index.html

I assume this means Microsoft, or at least you, are now a supporter of
making it possible for specs to be forked?

Previously you had indicated that you were not:
   https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/html5-license-poll-v3/results

> A list of active bugs against the spec are being maintained against this
> component in the Bug tracking system:
> https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?product=WebAppsWG&component=DOM%20Parsing%20and%20Serialization&resolution=---

Please do not close bugs unless they are fixed in the canonical version of
the spec as well (the one Ms2ger maintains).