Re: Editor's draft created of DOM Parsing and Serialization Spec

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 08:56:03 -0400
To: ext Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com>
CC: "public-webapps@w3c.org" <public-webapps@w3c.org>
On 8/29/12 7:55 PM, ext Travis Leithead wrote:

> Folks, following up on my action item from TPAC 2011 (yeah, I know…),
> the DOM Parsing and Serialization Editor’s Draft specification has
> been created!
>
> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/innerhtml/raw-file/tip/index.html

Thanks for creating this ED!

BTW, what changes (if any) do we want to make before we start a CfC for
First Public Working Draft?

> A list of active bugs against the spec are being maintained against
> this component in the Bug tracking system:
>
> https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?product=WebAppsWG&component=DOM%20Parsing%20and%20Serialization&resolution=---

OK, and I see that Mike created a separate component under the WHATWG
product for Ms2ger's DOM P&S version at html5.org [1].

-AB

[1]
<https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?product=WHATWG&component=DOM%20Parsing%20and%20Serialization&resolution=--->