Re: DOM Mutation Events Replacement: When to deliver mutations

On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 17:41:32 +0200, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
wrote:
> I created http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/Modifications based on your email
> and the reply from Olli. It probably needs a bit more context.
>
> I will try to contact the relevant people at Opera to see if we have any
> input in the matter. From the perspective of the DOM specification
> option 2 would be easiest, but that is not really a good argument either
> way.

It does not matter much to Opera.

I would personally prefer it if we could stay away from tasks so the
definition of modification listeners can be fully contained by node and
range modification methods.

Since there seems to be consensus to not do either "Immediately" or "New
task" should I remove those from http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/Modifications
now? It is fine with me if someone else does it too.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/