Re: DOM Mutation Events Replacement: When to deliver mutations

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 17:41:32 +0200
To: "Webapps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>, "Rafael Weinstein" <rafaelw@google.com>
On Thu, 11 Aug 2011 02:44:32 +0200, Rafael Weinstein <rafaelw@google.com>
wrote:
> Although everyone seems to agree that mutations should be delivered
> after the DOM operations which generated them complete, the question
> remains:
>
>   When, exactly, should mutations be delivered?

I created http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/Modifications based on your email
and the reply from Olli. It probably needs a bit more context.

I will try to contact the relevant people at Opera to see if we have any
input in the matter. From the perspective of the DOM specification option
2 would be easiest, but that is not really a good argument either way.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/