Re: publish new WD of DOM Core; deadline August 10

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 11:21:36 +0200
To: "Arthur Barstow" <art.barstow@nokia.com>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, "Adrian Bateman" <adrianba@microsoft.com>, "Anne van Kesteren" <annevk@opera.com>
Cc: "Michael Champion" <Michael.Champion@microsoft.com>
On Thu, 04 Aug 2011 21:21:46 +0200, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
wrote:
> On Thu, 04 Aug 2011 21:06:58 +0200, Adrian Bateman
> <adrianba@microsoft.com> wrote:
>> The name was changed. We weren't terribly keen on the change. It is now
>> causing problems. I've had multiple people contact me confused about
>> this. We should fix the problem.
>
> Alright, how about "DOM4"?

Adrian, could you please answer the question? Not participating at all in
the development of DOM Core, then objecting when publishing, and then not
responding when I try to suggest alternative ways to move forward is not a
nice way to cooperate within a WG.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/