Re: Seeking pre-LCWD comments for Indexed Database API; deadline February 2

From: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 21:48:22 -0800
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Cc: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, Jeremy Orlow <jorlow@google.com>
For what it's worth we are in the same situation at mozilla

On Jan 19, 2010 3:40 PM, "Maciej Stachowiak" <mjs@apple.com> wrote:

On Jan 19, 2010, at 3:05 PM, Jeremy Orlow wrote: > On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at
4:50 AM, Arthur Barstow...
We at Apple are also in reviewing the spec and would also like additional
time to review. It doesn't matter that much to us if the review time is
before or during Last Call, but we definitely can't do a meaningful review
by February 2, and therefore cannot really sign off by that date on whether
the document has satisfied relevant technical requirements, is
feature-complete, and has all issues resolved.

(As far as I can tell the document is less than 4 months old as an Editor's
Draft and is about 60 pages long, so I hope it is reasonable to ask for some
reasonable amount of review time.)

Regards,
Maciej