From: Cyril Concolato <cyril.concolato@enst.fr>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 06:24:13 +0100
To: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
CC: public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>, Steven Pemberton <steven@w3.org>, "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Hi Doug,

Le 13/01/2010 19:59, Doug Schepers a écrit :
> Hi, Cyril-
> Cyril Concolato wrote (on 1/13/10 10:37 AM):
>> Yes, you're right, the problem is that liaisons usually are not
>> considered as public documents so the secretariat or MPEG members are
>> not allowed to make them public.
>> Anyway, MPEG is meeting next week, I'll
>> raise your questions and try to have MPEG make a formal answer.
> Could you please make sure that the secretariat sends the email to
> team-liaisons@w3.org, CCing Steven, Mike, and me, as the Team Contacts
> for the WebApps WG, and Philippe Le Hegaret as Interaction Domain Lead?
> It's not appropriate to email Tim Berners-Lee for liaisons at this
> level, though if they insist, I suppose they can include him. We need to
> make sure that these liaisons are dealt with in a timely manner.
> I would greatly appreciate if you could have the secretariat send an
> immediate acknowledgment email to the above email addresses, just to
> make sure that the process is understood and accepted, before sending
> the liaison itself. Could you please request that right away?
> I know you are doing what you can to make sure the communication
> channels are clear, so I appreciate your help.
Just for clarification. I don't know yet if the liaison can be sent to a public mailing list. But if it is possible, is it preferable to send it directly to the public mailing list or to list of persons you mentioned?

Cyril Concolato
Groupe Mutimedia/Multimedia Group
Telecom ParisTech
46 rue Barrault