Re: MPEG-U

Hi Robin,

Le 06/01/2010 17:43, Robin Berjon a écrit :
> Hi Cyril,
>
> sorry to put you on the spot, but I don't recall this being discussed by WebApps
I know that a liaison was sent from MPEG to the W3C early may 2009 and that the WG was informed.

> and you're listed as one of the authors:
>
>    http://www.chiariglione.org/mpeg/technologies/mpeg-u/mpu-widgets/index.htm
>
> Can you give the WG some general ideas about what's happening around MPEG-U?
Actually, I had made a web page that describes it and that I wanted to send earlier [1]. You will find there some background information and the current spec in PDF and soon some examples and code. If you have questions about the GPAC implementation of MPEG-U, you can ask me but if you have questions about the MPEG process, you can post them on the general MPEG Systems mailing list[2].

Cyril

[1] http://concolato.blog.telecom-paristech.fr/widgets/mpeg-u/

--
Cyril Concolato