Re: [IndexedDB] Bug/enhancement requests

Nikunj,

On Apr 20, 2010, at 2:29 AM, ext Nikunj Mehta wrote:

> In order to have a sane process around processing feedback and
> keeping track of progress, may I request you to please use the W3
> issue tracking system [1], when possible?
>
> This will greatly assist all of us in our efforts to improve
> IndexedDB and track the editor's processing of your feedback.
>
> I am not sure what the W3C process is for processing feedback, but
> I will endeavor to collect everything there and process it
> accordingly.

WebApps uses both Trackbot [Trackbot] and Bugzilla [W3C-Bugzilla].
The choice is somewhat arbitrary but generally, Trackbot is used for
all of the specs that did not move to WebApps from the HTML WG.

Anyhow, WebApps' Trackbot includes two related Products: IndexedDB
and WebSimpleDB.

If you are going to use [1] instead of Trackbot, I will delete these
two "products" (FYI, no issues were added to either of these
products). OK?

-Art Barstow

[Trackbot] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/
[W3C-Bugzilla] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/query.cgi