[IndexedDB] Bug/enhancement requests

From: Nikunj Mehta <nikunj@o-micron.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 23:29:40 -0700
To: public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi folks,

I am excited to see all the discussion lately around IndexedDB as well as the attention it is receiving from multiple implementors.

In order to have a sane process around processing feedback and keeping track of progress, may I request you to please use the W3 issue tracking system [1], when possible?

This will greatly assist all of us in our efforts to improve IndexedDB and track the editor's processing of your feedback.

I am not sure what the W3C process is for processing feedback, but I will endeavor to collect everything there and process it accordingly.

Regards,
Nikunj

[1] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/enter_bug.cgi?product=WebAppsWG&component=WebSimpleDB