Next steps on Widgets testing?

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 15:05:23 +0100
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>, Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Cc: public-webapps@w3.org, public-mwts@w3.org

Hi Art, Charles,

As was discussed during the WebApps WG F2F in Cannes, the Mobile Web
Test Suites Working Group (and in particular, Kai Hendry) has started to
work on developing test cases for the Widgets Packaging and
Configuration specification:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2008OctDec/0235.html

There are already quite a number of test cases available there (~50),
that target well-defined part of the specifications.

Could you let our group know whether you think this is going in the
right direction, and what the next steps should be on our side?

Also, would it be helpful if the tests were moved to the public CVS
server? should they sit in 2006/waf/widgets/tests/ if so?

Let me know,

Dom
Mobile Web Test Suites Working Group co-Chair