Re: ISSUE-120: Make XHR spec less detailed/granular

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 17:23:41 +0100
To: "Web API WG (public)" <public-webapi@w3.org>

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 16:56:29 +0100, Web APIs Issue Tracker
<dean+cgi@w3.org> wrote:
> ISSUE-120: Make XHR spec less detailed/granular
> http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/webapi/issues/120
> Raised by: Sunava Dutta
> On product: XMLHttpRequest
> in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapi/2007Sep/0043.html
> Sunava writes:

I'm not sure why this issue and ISSUE-121 have been raised. The above
e-mail got a number of responses which have so far been completely been
ignored by the person who raised this issue. And although nobody from
Microsoft is on the public list[1] (Member only) Sunava definitely got the
replies (I pointed this out earlier on member-webapi as well).

I don't think we should waste more time on this until Microsoft clarified
their position by replying to the responses from Lachaln, Maciej and Jonas.