ISSUE-119: names lengthComputable and total

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 12:14:20 -0400
To: "Web API WG (public)" <public-webapi@w3.org>

Anne opined, a while ago, that these two attributes should have names more
closely related. In my request for further information, nobody said they
had any great reason for keeping the current names.

I therefore propose to resolve this issue by changing the name
"lengthComputable" to "totalKnown". Any objections?

cheers

Chaals

http://my.opera.com/chaals              Try the Kestrel - Opera 9.5 alpha